Thursday, November 6, 2014

Antigone Quickwrite

       It takes a lot of courage to do what you believe is right. I'm the kind of person who would break any rule or law in the right mind of others and myself. I most defiantly would choose to give my favorite brother the proper burial that he deserves despite the consequences there might be. knowing that I could cause much danger to others with their death, I must keep this to myself. I couldn't trust just anyone with this information because it would revel my plan to my uncle. I would risk my life for my beloved brother, but I must try to keep anonymously for as long as I don't get caught. Knowing all the operations of the king and the guards I would arrange a plan to escape through the night when everyone is asleep and head towards the corpse of my brother. Trying not to run or come across any guards. I bring the proper supplies such as a shovel, blanket, wagon, and also a marking stone of remembrance of where he was buried. Before leaving I must make a plan of where I will move the body, somewhere safe, peaceful, and relaxing. This plan would take possibly weeks or days to construct perfectly but it must be done in a organized and secretively way as possible. As I roam around to find a perfect spot where my brothers soul could finally rest in peace, I finally find one. Its under a willow tree atop of a grassy hill overseeing a lake. It would be absolutely perfect being that it's also hidden where nobody knows. I have all my puzzle pieces ready to complete my plan. I sneak out in the night, wrap him in a blanket and put him on the wagon. I must take him to where he will be buried, watching my back and every move, making sure no one is following me. I had dug a hole before I got him and place him in the ground. I surround him with wildflowers that grow freely on the grass. I say a few words from the heart and my goodbyes and burry him. I hurry back, cautiously making sure no one sees me and return to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment