Thursday, August 21, 2014

BOR Research and Evidence T-Chart

What the Research says:
Evidence showing accuracy or inaccuracy:


Charming, show off, people person
I was indeed the type of person who always liked to make people laugh.  I was somewhat of a charming person as a child growing up, but as I grew older I increasingly became the complete opposite. I don’t really like the attention or to be in the spot light, I tend to be more in my shell.



Precocious, affectionate, uncomplicated, care free, vivacious
I do believe all of these traits suit me personally. I feel like I am a bit more mentally mature in some senses. I am really affectionate, I always like to help people, but I am especially affectionate towards animals. I am very laid back and calm, I see things in black and white and don’t tend to complicate things. I can be carefree sometimes unintentionally and I’m vivacious at times also.



Rebellious, critical, temperamental, impatient, impetuous
I’m definitely am not all rebellious, I’m the complete opposite. I can be critical though, mostly to myself more than others. I don’t mean to be but I do it without noticing.  I sometimes can be temperamental, especially if I had a bad day, I become very moody. I have more patients than most people, but I don’t have the all the patients in the world. I’m not impetuous, I always have to think over before I do something and sometimes I can overthink things.



Manipulative, blames others, somewhat absentminded
I don’t see myself ever being manipulative and don’t believe that it describes who I am. I help people and don’t find interest in manipulating them. I’m usually the person to be blamed for everything because I’m the youngest and have more of a tendency of making mistakes. I do have to admit I can be somewhat absentminded. I do have my blonde moments and doze off into space and day dream a lot.


Careers: show business/on stage
I’m not the kind of person who is the center of attention or like to be in the spot light. If I’m ever in the spot light I become very nervous and begin to panic. I’m more likely to be the one behind the curtains. My career of choice is a veterinarian. I like to make a difference and help others.


 Motivating factors: “do it now, worry later”
My motivation isn’t based on “do it now, worry later.” At all times think about the consequences to my actions in every situation because of the fact that I know it affects the people around me. I mostly overthink think in some situations because I always try to make the best decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment